I’ve made a few recordings over the years, so I thought I’d collect them in one place. The spoken ones are largely for the Everything2 (E2) podcast. There are also a few standalone recordings on my SoundCloud, The AMASE Research Podcast and a couple of conversations.
Talking About Autism
- Neurodiversity at School: LEANS
- Craft, Flow and Cognitive Styles
- Making sense of autism: Monotropism and the mind as an interest system
- Making education work for the next generation of neurodivergent pupils
- Neurodiversity is for Everyone. Video with slow-motion water here, text here.
- What Neurodiversity Isn’t. Video here, text here.
- Autism and the Politics of Everything Else (video, audio)
- Isn’t Everyone on the Spectrum? by me. Text here.
- Autism and Work (my presentation to the Scottish Parliament’s Cross-Party Group on Autism). Text here.
- Autistic People’s Organisations (APOs) and Autistic Rights (presentation to the 2020 Scottish Strategy for Autism conference).
Conversations and Interviews:
The AMASE Research Podcast:
- Sue Fletcher-Watson on Diversity in Social Intelligence
- Bérengère Digard on Autism and Bilingualism in Adults
- Rachael Davis on Bilingualism in Children
- Maggi Laurie on Technology, Play and Joint Attention
- Cameron Maitland on Social Identification
- Talking about neurodiversity, monotropism & more
- Autism Stories interview on Monotropism
- Autism Stories: Dr. Wenn Lawson and Fergus Murray
- Monotropism discussion with Caroline Hearst of AutAngel
- No Mind Left Behind… in Education with Pete Wharmby and Elliott Spaeth at ITAKOM
- Arguing for Autistic Rights: the backlash against neurodiversity & how to overcome it
- Explaining Autistic experience: Monotropism: Fergus & Tanya educate Aucademy
- Weird Pride with David Gray-Hammond, Katie Munday, Charlie Hart, and Fergus Murray
- Neurodiversity Outdoors, with Andy Smith, Michael James and Stefania Donzelli at the Forest School Association conference
- Jesus was a Gay Black Hippie Jew – a song by me. This appears in writing here.
- Oolong Tea – a song by me. This appears in writing here.
- Woad – a song of indeterminate authorship, as sung by me. This appears in writing here.
Other spoken pieces:
- On Smallness and Power (video, audio)
- Colours, Categories and the Pursuit of Objectivity (video, audio)
- We’re here. We’re weird. Get used to it.
- My Favourite Organic Acids
- Diurnal vertical migration by me. This appears in writing here and as part of the E2 podcast here.
- The King, Multi-Dimensional by Scott Slemmons (aka Jet-Poop). This appears in writing here and as part of the E2 podcast here.
- Down with this sort of thing! by Susan Murray (aka futurebird). This appears in writing here and as part of the E2 podcast here.
- Wisenheimer by Tim Ereneta (aka e2reneta). This appears in writing here and as part of the E2 podcast here.
- Dark Chocolate by me (aka Oolong). This appears in writing here.
- When Frogs Go Bad by James Moran (aka RalphyK) and Jodie Kearns (aka JodieK). This appears in writing here and as part of the E2 podcast here.
- Paradoxical Undressing by me. Text here.
- The Ladybird Uprising of 1976 by me. Text here. E2 podcast here.