- Left or right turns 'steering wheel', changing rate of turning
- Up and down accelerate and decelerate.
Click the display to switch between keyboard and mouse control.
- In mouse mode, the controls are based on the position of the mouse in the frame.
- In keyboard mode, holding down the left or right arrow produces curlicue fractals, by constantly increasing the rate of turning.
- z and x to change how fast you turn the steering wheel
- r to randomly change rate of turning and rate of rate of turning
- b to toggle background-clearing/leave trails
- t to toggle transparency
- c to clear screen when leaving trails
Source code: curlicor
Built with Processing